Website

Please check out my website:

www.jdmstudios.com

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Reiki Art ACEO original mixed media paintings

Cho Ku Ray
As I am doing a series of blog post about Reiki, I thought it only fit to add some of Reiki artwork!   These paintings are based on the symbols learned in Level 2 Reiki.
    




These paintings are original mixed media works.  The symbol itself is raised, which is a cool effect which I was really happy with.  It is painted with watercolor and Unryu rice paper is collaged over the top.

The Cho Ku Ray symbol is known as the power symbol.  By drawing or visualizing this symbol Reiki's healing energies can  be increased.  It can also be used for protection.  It is like a light switch that can boost your ability to channel Reiki energy by intention.  Here is another Choku Ray in green, the color of healing.



Another symbol is  the Sei He Ki, which has the general meaning "God and man become one".  It is known as the Mental/Emotional symbol and helps people release mental and emotional causes of problems.
Sei He Ki

Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen is the third symbol.  It is used to send healing Reiki energies over a distance or even to a time in the past or future.  It actually means "No past, no present, no future" or it can have the meaning "the Buddha in me contacts the Buddha in you".
Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen


ACEO stands for Art Cards, Editions and Originals. They are miniature works of art, 2 ½ X 3 ½ inches that can be matted and framed to hang on the wall.  They are small enough to fit inside standard card-collector pockets, sleeves or sheets if you choose.

ACEOs can even be put into a greeting card as an extra surprise for a birthday, anniversary, or Christmas
.

These Reiki ACEO cards would make a great gift for somebody who needs healing.  They can help if you are just starting to learn Level 2 Reiki.  These paintings are available in my Etsy shop, just click on the images above to go there.

I'll be posting more artwork and more information about Reiki soon!  Follow me!

Thanks for stopping by, and Please leave a comment!

Jo-Ann
www.jdmstudios.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo! I'm so excited I found your blog. I love all these pieces - so spiritual and powerful. I really love the Cho Ku Ray symbol! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found me here! Thanks so much, the Cho Ku Ray is my favorite too...thanks for your comment, Theresa :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by jdmstudios...I love getting comments ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...