Website

Please check out my website:

www.jdmstudios.com

Monday, February 27, 2012

Helloooooo!!!!

I'm going to bug you one more time and make a shameless plea *bats eyes pleadingly* to all you who are on Facebook!!!

I am in the last days of this Facebook contest, and I am so close to being the winner!  The contest ends February 29th.  So, if you are on Facebook, I would so appreciate it so much if you would just click on the picture here and LIKE it!  Every Like counts!  I am in second place right now and I would love to be (desperately!) the winner of $100 in art supplies!  And, if you have liked it already, please consider sharing with your friends!  I would be greatly appreciative...Thank You!!

I would also love to say how very grateful I am for all wonderful support I have received to far...right now I am up to 405 Likes on this painting!  I feel so blessed to have such fantastic friends.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU!





But enough about that...My friend, Theresa at Faerie Moon Creations is doing a series of posts called Whimsical Wonders in which she will post an interview with an artist, writer, poet or other amazingly creative individual every two or three weeks. This week, she did an interview with another dear friend of mine, Stacy from Magic Love Crow.   I have posted some of Stacy's work on my blog in  earlier posts.  She creates such fun and creative crows!  Please do stop by Theresa's blog and read Stacy's interview.   There is also an opportunity to win one of four pieces of Stacy's artwork!

I've been continuing to paint and get ready for Pierscape...sorry I have been slow to get pics up!   Here is a couple of ACEOs I completed :)  To see them for  sale in my Etsy shop, just click on the image.

  
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. My friend, I love your art you did for facebook, but I am not on facebook, sorry!! But, I will put all my good thoughts out, that you will win ;o) Thanks for the post about me ;o) It was fun to do with Theresa! I was nervous at the beginning, but then I just imagined me talking to a friend, over a cup of tea ;o) Your aceo's are AMAZING!!! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post & went & 'liked' on Facebook :) Stacy is an AWESOME artist - love her unique style & her blog, I have some of her art & it makes me smile each time I look at it :) Your crows here are wonderful, very dramatic & great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo-Ann,

    So -- did you end up being the winner? I don't do Facebook, but if I did, I would have surely supported you! :) Long time no post -- how are things in your part of the world? Thanks once again for leaving nice comments on my blog. I hope you had the chance to wear the Oktoberfest T-shirt this summer. :)

    I would love to welcome you back to my blog. Currently, I have have two giveaways -- once again a T-shirt (for the very last time!) and for a Bavarian package. Details are on the left sidebar of my blog.

    Greetings from Germany,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Son duda un artículo interesante y unas fotografías curiosas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by jdmstudios...I love getting comments ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...