Website

Please check out my website:

www.jdmstudios.com

Friday, November 18, 2011

Pics Pics Pics

Another busy week down and it's finally Friday...Yay!  I have been working all week and finally (ahem) got my camera back.

So, I would love to share with you all some pics from the last couple of weeks.  Remember Stacy from Magic Love Crow?  Here's the awesome painting I won from her blog giveaway a few weeks back.  I am a bit late posting this, Stacy...So Sorry!  But here it is and I hope you enjoy.  I have it in my front entranceway with my other 2 favorite pictures.


I also received in the mail a gorgeous poster that I will have to frame!  I participated in a fundraiser by doing a painting a on  6x6 inch tile for the Mosaic for Mental Health.  It was hard to get a really good picture so I took several.




Every little square is a different painting from a different artist.

Aren't these fabulous?  I love how there is so much color!

So much great art here.

If you look closely you can see my grapes in the middle of this one :)

There is everything here from abstract to realistic, anime to impressionist style.

Incredible.
   There is so much amazing work here.  I would have loved to have been there.  Maybe next year :)


Every year at my workplace, we raise funds to "adopt" a less fortunate family for Christmas.  This year we are selling tickets on a huge basket of goodies.  Everyone was asked to bring something in for the basket, so I hand painted  some wine glasses... I tried to make them funky and fun.  
I hope everyone has a great week! Next I'll be posting a pic of my work in progress...It is still a work in progress but slowly coming along :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, the colour & visual stimulation would keep me checking out that poster for hours! Very inspired :) Stacy's art is a daily delight in my house, I have a few wonderful pieces scattered through our home to enjoy at each glance as we pass by :) Oh yes, I think it's great to share at Christmas, so adopting a person or family to give a gift to is I believe the way to carry the true Christmas spirit to the community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend ;o) No need to apologize ;o) I am happy you have your camera back! Yeh! It's so nice to see the painting in your house ;o) Touched my heart! And, I love the poster! Wow! I saw your grapes! I love the basket idea you are doing for a family at work! Fantastic! The wine glasses are precious and funky! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got your camera back :-) Congrats on winning that painting! How fun! Great poster... I love the idea of framing it...such great inspiration to have hanging around. And hand-painted wine glasses..what a great idea!!

    xoEsther

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for your camera! Lots of beautiful goodies here...thanks for sharing them. Have a wonderful rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your display of paintings and the poster looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poster is lovely - how does it help mental health - is it that everyone donates the art so they can have a new promotional poster each year. Are the posters printed and sold? Is the art sold to fundraise? Is the art given away to mental health patients to cheer them up. Is the art not donated, only a photo sent. Sorry re all the questions but I am just intrigued how it all works and wondering if our art societies here couldn't do something to help mental health too. I have a nephew with schizophrenia, a partner with depression, another nephew who has tried to commit suicide (an I am totally neurotic of course), hence the interest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome wine glasses and I LOVE the mosaic poster, wow!!! You lucky girl, I have Stacy's little crows all over my room too,lol!!!Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous mosaic. What a wonderful idea!
    Have a happy creative new year,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by jdmstudios...I love getting comments ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...