Website

Please check out my website:

www.jdmstudios.com

Friday, December 10, 2010

Latest Painting, Mixed Media Abstract

Yesterday, I said to my oldest son, "watch this..."  I brought my newly completed painting to my yountest son, who is 6 and a half.  "What do you think of this, Ethan?" I asked, expecting for certain that he would make a screwed up face and say something like, "weird" or just simply shake his head at me.

What I got was the complete opposite...His eyes popped, his arms flew up in the air with the exclamation, "I LOVE IT!!!!  That is soooooo beautiful, Mom!  I can't believe you made that, WOW!!!!"   Kids never cease to amaze me, and as I learned for myself, you just never know what reaction you are going to get!


You can click on the image to see more views of this painting on my Artfire site.

2 comments:

  1. Your very talented. I always wanted to paint pictures, my mom did. But, it just worked for me. Great art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the kind words :-) You are very talented yourself, I love your jewelry...very nice work. I believe talent comes not naturally but after choosing what you enjoy doing and working hard to be where you want to be with that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by jdmstudios...I love getting comments ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...