Website

Please check out my website:

www.jdmstudios.com

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It has been a busy week!  Working part time certainly has its benefits.  I consider myself blessed that I can have the best of both the working world ( I do enjoy my job) and the art world.  I have been off all this week and have been painting up a storm.  My plan is to be busy.  Busy with my artwork.

I have so far listed two framed watercolor paintings on Etsy.  My store is jdmstudios.etsy.com if you get a hankering to check it out. My crows are there, too.

Check back in the next day or so for my newest work.  They are almost ready to be seen by the world!

Jo-Ann Dziubek-MacDonald
www.jdmstudios.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by jdmstudios...I love getting comments ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...